Smart Card (Banking Through ICT)
Banking through Information Communication Technology (ICT) Solution.
Ours is the first RRB in the State to implement SMART Card - based Banking to SSP/MGNREGP beneficiaries.
PROGRESS- TASKS COMPLETED
- 238 new Business Correspondent Agents are appointed. Total number of 808 BCAs are mapped to 2083 villages under 630 Gram Panchayaths. 196 New HH Terminals are deployed this year taking the total Hand-held Terminals to 710.
- 2.85 Lakh Smart Card enumerations during the year.
- 344759 new ICT accounts opened including 166759 accounts added from old FI & EBT locations.
- 251270 Smart Cards are printed during the year taking the total number of cards to 670680
- A total of 296978 cards were distributed during the year with overall 653853 cards distributed
- A total of 927391 cash transactions were conducted by the BCAs during the year involving Rs. 47.60 Crore
- 807472 Smart Card based accounts are outstanding as at March 2014 with savings amounting to Rs. 6.12 crore
- Rs. 38 lakh fixed remuneration paid to the BCAs during the year.