Savings Bank Account:
- Save while you can, draw when you need it.
- An account for individuals, non-trading organizations and permitted institutions etc.
- Minimum Monthly Average Balance amount: Rs.500/-¬† with or without cheque book facility.
- Minors above the age of 10 can also open a Zero balance SB account and get Junior Debit cards¬†with cash withdrawal of Rs. 5,000/- (daily limit) and POS limit of Rs. 2000/- can be availed. However, they are not entitled for Cheque Book, Overdraft/TOD.
No Frill Account ( Savings Bank Account)
- Basic bank account to all house holds
- Savings account with basic facilities can be opened with¬†NIL balance.
- The objective is to enable under privileged house-holds to have access to financial, insurance and extension schemes for socio-economic development.
New Nitya Nidhi Deposit
A Scheme which suits poor and rich alike
- Collection of your daily savings at your door steps
- Scheme period 5 years. Closure before maturity permissible
- No restrictions/ceilings for daily savings.
A Saving Bank A/c with Personal Accident Insurance cover 3 schemes to choose from:
- Hassle-free and uninterrupted renewal.
- The interest earned every year takes care of premium to be paid.
- Customers in the age group of 12-70 years are eligible to open accounts under the above schemes.
‚ÄúIt is safe, Liquid and fetches high returns‚ÄĚ
When you want to invest your hard earned money for a longer period of time and get a regular income, our Fixed Deposit Scheme is ideal.
Pragathi Krishna Tax Saver Deposit (Term Deposit Account)
- Benefits of Section 80 C of the I.T Act 1961 extended to this deposit
- Investment upto Rs.1.50 Lakh deductable from Income under Section 80C of the I.T. Act 1961
- Scheme available to individuals/firms/Institutions
- Fixed period of 5 years.¬† No closure before maturity
- No loans against the pledge of deposit
- Not accepted as security/collateral security to any loan.
‚ÄúOur re-investment plan that multiplies your money‚ÄĚ¬† Apart from¬† safety and liquidy, it offers you the highest growth option (Compound interest)