DEVELOPMENT OF WEAKER SECTIONS
Performance of the Bank under Credit Flow to Priority Sector â€“ Small and Marginal Farmers, Women, Minorities, SCs / STs, Weaker Sections as at March 2016.
- Total disbursement made during the year fromÂ 01.04.2015 to 31.03.2016 isÂ Rs. 6243.24 crore.
- Disbursement under Priority sector isÂ Rs.3103.79 crore, which is 80.68 % of total disbursement.
- Out of total disbursement, Rs. 225.45 Crore disbursed to 35936 SC/ST beneficiaries, Rs. 381.62 Crore to 186341 Minority Community beneficiaries and Rs. 982.53 Crore to 133782 Women beneficiaries.
- Total outstanding advances, as atÂ 31.03.2016 isÂ Rs.11123.23 crore.
- Of which under priority sector advances isÂ Â Rs. 9682.39 crore, which is 89.45Â % to Total advances.
- Priority sector advances to total advances is 89.45% as against the mandatory norms of 60%.
- Out of total advances outstanding,Â Rs. 1412.32 Crore outstanding to SC/ST beneficiaries, Rs. 1576.37 Crore under 348481 Minority Community beneficiaries and Rs. 1924.56 Crore under Women beneficiaries.